Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flickr


YA Collection
Originally uploaded by Beanbump
This is one of the pictures from my library. This week's entry is on flickr. I uploaded 12 photos from my library (It is really small) You can see a slide show of my library as well.
It was quite easy to set up a flickr account and get the pictures uploaded. The only thing I didn't like was the photostream puts the 1st picture I uploaded at the end of the list so my photos came out backwards. I did figure out how to put them into a set so I could have the photos in the opposite order and follow around my library. I forgot to take a photo of my "whole" library and will upload that soon. I think I would probably use this more for personal use than school use since I teach in an elementary school.
Have a great week!
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment