Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 6 Tagging and Social Bookmarking

It is hard to believe it is already week 6 in the 23 things Kansas class! This week's topic used the delicious site to discuss social bookmarking. What a great way to find new websites! I set up an account on delicious and started bookmarking and tagging right away. I found some sites I use to find computer lessons and activities, tagged them and then put them into a tag bundle. I also some library sites I use on a regular basis.
I am sure I will use this site more and more as I work from several different computers at work. This will prove to be an invaluable resource to find websites quickly from any computer. If you care to see my bookmarks just go to www.delicious.com/beanbump. I could see some of my students being interested in this site, especially middle school. They could keep track of all their favorite sites from all the computers they use. The possibilities are endless!
Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment