Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week One: Blogging

I am the librarian at Queen of the Holy Rosary-Wea Catholic School. It is located in the country, surrounded by fields of grain and horses, although right now there is a lot of snow!. QHR-Wea is a small school with students in preschool through 8th grade. Although my library is small (20' x 50') it is wall to wall books, media and resources! WE LOVE BOOKS! In addition to my library duties I also teach K-8 computers. I feel 23 things Kansas will give me the opportunity to become more technologically savvy.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jean, Beth is doing 23Things here at Burlington, too. She showed me how to sign in with my gmail account so I could "comment." Go, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jean! Welcome to the blogosphere! You're awesome! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean. You don't really know me, but Val suggested I go look at your blog. Your virtual kitty is cracking me up! Love it! I think we are going to have a good time with this 23 Things Class. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Jean! Where did you get that adorable kitten widget? I have a cat in my lap that looks just like your widget, green eyes and all, minus the white paws. I think its safe to say you'll definitely become more technologically savvy. There's always more to learn about tech.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean, I love your blog. It's the cat's meow!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered how to feed the fish!

    ReplyDelete